- Drink coffee on my balcony (briefly)
- Finish up left-over charitable donations (seems an appropriate time)
Reread Alice Munro’s “The Turkey Season” (an offbeat Christmas read)
- Finish last minute gift-wrapping
- Some Christmas phone calls
- Maybe some exercise?
- Enjoy dinner with family tonight
I took the photo on the property last night. Like many photos- a lucky fluke. As I posted on FB, despite the urban grayness of the locale, it still conjured some magic for Christmas Eve.
Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays, everyone.